I am an entrepreneur, blogger, writer, and photograph, specialised in the fields of cooking and traveling. I started my blog Papilles et Pupilles in 2005 from Bordeaux. Since then, it has gained popularity and quickly become a leader among French food blogs. Filled with easy, delicious, inspiring, and entertaining recipes, it aims at answering the everyday question: what’s for dinner? My recipes use seasonal products, and I always pay close attention to the products I consume.
My blog also includes a traveling section (inspirational and informative), a wines and wine-tourism section (made less complicated), as well as a documentary section (educative yet entertaining) where I share my own experiences and memorable encounters. I aim for my writing to evoke emotions, tell stories, and always include a fun anecdote to make people laugh.
Blogger since before it was a recognised occupation, I am creative, proactive, professional, curious, and easily adaptive, as well as a digital communication expert. I have mastered Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, and have an active social media presence. This expertise translates into the content I create.
There are different ways for us to collaborate, as long as your product, service, destination… fits Papilles et Pupilles’ editorial line and ethics.
- Creation of the recipe + right of use on your web and/or physical supports.
- Creation of the recipe + stylism + photography + right of use on your web and/or physical supports.
Recipe creation and distribution:
- Creation of the recipe + stylism + photography + distribution on Papilles and Pupilles + if needed, right of use on your web and/or physical supports.
- Creation of the recipe + stylism + photography + distribution on Papilles and Pupilles + posts on Papilles et Pupilles’ social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) + if needed, right of use on for your web and/or physical supports.
Visuals (without the recipe):
- Creation of « ambiance visuals », inspirational, highlighting your product, your destination… + right of use for your web and/or physical supports.
- Creation of visuals showcasing your product, your destination + + right of use for your web and/or physical supports + posts on Papilles et Pupilles’ social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
Documentaries, in France and abroad
- Promotion of a region, a travel destination, local cuisine, a brand, a product, a chef, a winery, an hotel, a restaurant, a know-how or expertise… Two options (that can be combined): creation of live, on site content (Instagram stories, Facebook lives…), and creation of cold content after the trip (articles and pictures on the blog, social media posts), with the goal to promote fun, informative, and « real-life » experiences. Communication advice and strategies will be determined together beforehand.
- Redaction of articles for your web and/or physical supports: food trends, portraits, interviews, etc.
- I can also become an ambassador of your brand, represent it, promote its image and values, participate in various events, and share its message with my community.
- It is possible to advertise on Papilles et Pupilles (ad bloc 300×250 pixels) at the top of my right column. The design that you provide must fit the Papilles et Pupilles graphic universe, should not change size when the mouse is moved, and must be silent.
Whichever option seems best for you and your purposes, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com with the details necessary to draw up a quotation. On demand, I can provide you with a media kit.
Papilles et Pupilles in figures:
- On the blog: 6,3 unique viewers per month (Google Analytics)
- Facebook: 255 000 likes
- Instagram: 74 200 followers
- Pinterest: 555 700 followers
- Twitter: 21 000 followers
- YouTube: 2000 followers
By clicking here, you can access my press review.
What I will not do: I do not do link or article exchanges, I do not sell sponsored links, and I do not publish content that I have not written myself. I am not looking for affiliate links, logos, banners, partnerships, or product tests (if the partnership consists of you sending me a package or gifting a meal in exchange for an article). I do not take part in recipes contests (except under exceptional circumstances), I do not organise competitions on my blog or social media (I may provide a price estimate on demand), and I do not work in exchange for products or visibility.
See you soon!
Version Française (clic)