Anne Lataillade is French, she lives in Bordeaux, France, is married and is the mother of 2 wonderful children.
Becoming a food and travel blogger wasn’t something Anne had planned. It’s through her children’s food allergies that this business school graduate started to look into the family’s meals and realized the importance of eating well.
In 2005, she created « Papilles et Pupilles » but never imagined this would be the beginning of a new professional adventure. Since then, she passionately creates recipes, takes pictures, writes about cuisine, and travels the world to discover new foods.
On the menu:
- Easy and yummy recipes that solve the eternal problem: what’s for diner tonight?
- Information and reports about products, chefs, farmers, producers, restaurants, etc.
- Culinary travels in France and abroad: local specialities, recipes of the world, foodies’s favorite spots, experience sharing, tips.
Papilles et Pupilles in figures:
- 40 000 to 50 000 unique visitors each day => 1,5 millions unique visitors each month
The blog is supported by social networks
- Facebook: 206 000 fans,
- Twitter: 20 800 followers,
- Instagram: 36 300 followers,
- Pinterest: 416 900 followers,
- Google Plus (Papilles&Pupilles): 34 800 followers, Google Plus (Anne Lataillade): 92 800 followers,
- Hellocoton: 12 000 followers.
- Youtube : 1100 followers
Strong community involvement
In 2008, Papilles et Pupilles was awarded Best Food Blog of the year by French magazine ELLE and in 2017, Best Food Blog by French webzine www.trip85.com.
Brand Work – some examples
- Barilla: Recipes developpement, shooting, editing, content sharing …
- Kitchenaid: Creation of content for the famous brand
- Nespresso: Participation to different events (Festival de Cannes, Sirha, ..) and brand content
- St-Sever: Recipes developpement, shooting, content sharing, publishing
- Air France: Travels with Michelin starred French chefs who create menus for Business Classes.
- Singapore: Promotion of Singapore as a food and travel destination
- Australia: – Participation to « Restaurant of Australia » and « Invite the world to diner » events. Promotion of Australia as a food and travel destination.
- Peru: Promotion of the Peruvian Gastronomy – food and travel
- Asturies (Spain) : Promotion of Asturias (Spain) as a food and travel destination.
She is also the author of 2 books :
- Un grand week-end à Bordeaux (travel book) – Editor : Hachette Tourisme (sortie 04/2017)
- Qu’est-ce qu’on mange ce soir chez Anne Lataillade du blog Papilles et Pupilles (What’s for diner at Anne’s home) – Editor : Hachette Cuisine (sortie 05/2018)
Press review (in french)
If you are interested in my work, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version Française (clic)